We’ve released a new Insights section to the CDP with suggestions for prospecting campaigns.
The report provides you with recommendations for high-performing audience segments that can used in prospecting campaigns. It displays attribute combinations that gained a higher volume of pageviews and conversions in the past 28 days, relative to your total audience. It allows you to use these targeting parameters into prospecting campaigns on whichever marketing platform you’re using to increase your user base.
Attribution Report 2.0
We continue to improve and enhance or Unbiased Attribution Report. On this new release, we’ve enabled new types of aggregation – source, medium, campaign. Moreover, the report now supports a more detailed conversion view.
We’ve added the ability to segment users based on their past location history using latitude and longitude coordinates and setting a maximum radius.
Segmenting users considering their history of past locations allows the creation of audiences with a wider scope while introducing the idea of bases (i.e. people who travel often as part of their work or lifestyle will eventually return to base). This represents an evolution of the typical "last user location" rule.
Facebook Custom Audiences integration with UI support is now live.
This process further streamlines pushing anonymised audiences to activate on Facebook.
We’ve added extended channel insights to the data collection page overview. This "bird’s-eye view" view segregated per channel offers a quick snapshot of engagement and makes it easy to immediately detect any anomaly.
Geo-location history is now being captured by the CDP. This allows brands to know where the customer is, and where it’s usually located, thus differentiating between "base" and "current location".
Category of products have been added as a dimension for Next Purchase predictions.
- Introduced multidomain tracking.
- Multidomain tracking uses a first-party subdomain for each domain the client uses (.es, .com, .pt, .de…) which makes tracking always first-party, without being blocked by ad blockers or other third-party cookie blockers.
- UI: On the "Activate" menu, we've renamed "Activation Container" and "Activation Triggers" to "Data Receivers" and "Destinations" respectively to better represent each of the functions of the sections.
purchaseTotalas an attribute
- Added gender and ageGroups filters to the product recommender.
- Introduced the UI for segment rules considering the next purchase date.
- Redesigned lift report page with UI/UX improvements for better usability and swift understanding of the data being displayed. * Redesigned user experience for HTML receivers editing.
- Launched the new Attribution report frontend as a beta release
Experimentson the Dashboard as part of the continuous effort to simplify the CDPs interface and navigation.
- Improved the way uplift is displayed and calculated when using the Visual Builder to choose the best settings for the Likelihood To Buy predictions.
- Fix the bug that caused
emailClickevents to appear as
emailViewevents in the customer journey.
- Improved Product Recommendations with the addition of support for product category and product ID filters.
- Product Recommender will now show other products and ignore product variants of the same product (i.e. same product different color).
- Events referring to products are now augmented with product information that might be missing originally.
- Fixed a bug causing the statistics of a rule’s reach to not be calculated.
- Fixed active users count.
- Support for multiple domains tag.
- Added Mailgun integration.
- Users can now filter Customer Journey events by type – Active events, Outbound, and Passive
- Active events: denote an action by the visitor (page view, page click, add to cart...)
- Outbound: represent events happening outside the client’s property (email delivery, ad view...)
- Passive events: refer to events that don’t need the visitor’s active action (cookie sync request, activation request, etc...)
- Improved dashboard’s contextual help to better describe
unique users with attributes,
active users, and
- Extended Event Details are now available from Customer Details view.
- Device details show on Customer Details for each event.
- Integration with Adestra implemented as an out-of-the-box option.
- Improved time frame display between events within the Customer Details.
- Improve identification of sessions for the last event of a user
- Show the derived events in the customer details page
- Added visual builder for likelihood-to-buy.
- Cookie sync events are now displayed.
- Cookie syncs now generate two different id types, distinguishing internal from external ids.
- Event totals are now displayed in segment reach.
- Added most recent country to the default attribute generator configuration.
- Attributes and segments are now displayed in the customer details page.
- Session and origin identification is now available in customer details.
*Added server-side filtering to the "latest events" tables.
- Added "one tag per user segment" activation strategy to the "Browser – HTML" data receiver.
- Added support for arbitrary experiments and groups in lift reports.
- Added the option to get the tag for the activation configurations and match providers from the list.
- Added a column on tables for Active.
- Moved actions of tables to a dropdown menu and toggle enable/disabled.
- Ability to toggle enable/disabled from dropdown.
- Augmented events with origin attributes.
- Support disabling uid cookie creation if missing via "?cookies=false".
- Added word-wrap to the dashboard’s code-editor.
- Now showing uncategorized events under "Uncategorized" channel.
- Added the ability to display issues with Data Receivers in the latest 48h.
- Added device type categorization using the User-Agent header.
- Added labels for experiment groups.
- Preserved the dashboard tables’ state in the URL.
- Improved dashboard error pages.
- Browser page title now changes according to the current page.
- Dashboard authentication with Google Sign-In for Velocidi domain.
- Revamped authentication pages.
- Loading animation in dashboard login.
- Syntax highlighting in Webhook data-receivers form page changes according to Content-Type header.
- Event type reach in segment creation form.
- Show a warning when events are missing required fields in the latest tracking events listing.
- Improved customer details timeline user experience.
- Removed URL validation from templated URL fields.
- Correctly extract currency from Lift Report’s latest events.
- Fixed color mapping between chart and legend.
- Fixed activations of type "Browser – HTML" not triggering activation events.
- Configurable file format (CSV, JSON) for a FileDrop Data Receiver.
- Syntax highlighed editor in the Data Receiver’s templated inputs.
- Activations without configured parameters.
- Device information in customer details.
- Changed dashboard font to poppins.
- Fixed audience widget overflowed text.